|Release Date||February 5, 2018|
|Opening Theme||Kore Kara|
|Ending Theme||Mamoritai Mono no Tame ni|
|Episode 4||Episode 6|
Ai along with the other JS Research Group members ended up going to visit the city dojo which happened to be the place Yaichi and Ai were going to that day. And right when Yaichi was teaching Ai how to move shogi pieces, Yaichi was caught by Ai.
- Yaichi Kuzuryuu
- Ai Hinatsuru
- Ai Yashajin
- Ginko Sora
- Mio Mizukoshi
- Ayano Sadatou
- Charlotte Izoard
- Keika Kiyotaki
- Kousuke Kiyotaki
- Akira Ikeda
- Seiichi Tsukimitsu
- Yoshitsune Kuruno
- Seiichi: "A child thought on his own and said that he want to be your disciple, so please honor his feelings."
- Seiichi: "A Meijin's disciple can't always become a Meijin's"
- Kousuke: "You wanted to give Ai-chan a rival, right? An opponent she can grow stronger with. Someone like Ginko is to you."
- Ai: "Come to me. I'll dance for you."
- Ai: "I thought I couldn't win while I was playing. I had given up without realizing. I thought that Master was choosing favorites, that I couldn't win... I become a coward... I lost to myself!"
- Yaichi: "Ai, that's the feeling I wanted to show you. The frustration that Sis and I can't teach you. The frustration of losing a rival of your age. There's no one who doesn't lose. Every time we lose, the frustration tears our body apart. That's how we become stronger."
- Yaichi: "Ai. Will you... be part of my family? I want to be your Master, not just a professional instructor. I want us to be master and disciple who can truly share happiness and sadness."
- Yaichi "Man, grade schoolers are the best!"